Friday, April 12, 2013

Henry's words are spurting out at an incredible rate these days, and from that Henry is able to express preferences and desires more than ever. I'm sure his language will slow down at some point, but right now it is in overdrive. We endlessly enjoy asking him to repeat cowboy, people, grandpa, and peek-a-boo.

Whenever bedtime is within 60-90 minutes, we'll find Henry carrying his boots to us with the simple statement, "Boots." The boots need to be firmly strapped on so a happy Hank can run and bounce around the first floor. I don't know where this desire came from, but his ease at saying boots seems to have been a big part of it. The carpeting will be getting a good steam cleaning in a few months, so have at it cowboy.

IMG_0970 (Large)

My reading is that anything an adult is doing is something that Henry needs to sign up for. Daddy wears his keycard/fob to work, so Henry needs it. I'd like him to go in to work for me and handle calls from my client.

"The JMS piece seems to fail to deploy when I start the app server."
"Hockey. Cocoa. Monkey."

IMG_0966 (Large)

No comments:

Post a Comment